Martina: thanks for dropping by..take care always!
Tama: 2 things. I am busy. And your tone in the letter just turns me off. Please improve your english, seriously. And don't be so rude. Go reflect on your behaviour before you write me a letter.
Amanda: Oh well. Who knows? Some people do care a lot for letters...
Stranger: You're very right that I'm a cheebye who can't mind my own business. I'm seriously amused by you, hahahaha. I just can't stop poking my nose into something, so sorry. You make my life so interesting, hahaha..
Ok. Was too lazy to write the messages in my tagboard so I decided to write it here.
Heard Mr Quah died. Got into a shock then started crying. Why, I don't know. It's not like he was ever close to me or something. But...he is indeed one very extraordinary man...his passion for his students and their welfare, how could I not see that from the start? It was so so obvious...he used to train the leaders, so I was under his training for a period of time..I guess he does motivate me to be a better leader than I used to be..
Anyway, just got back from Holy Spirit Weekend. It was really fun, minus off the night games. That just kinda sucked because we all got so dirty and wet though I was pretty lucky I wasn't as dirty or wet as some others. Hahaha. Alright. But the worship sessions were very very powerful.
And I just can't believe I've received the gift of tongues. I didn't ask for it in the first place until PJ talked about it. Then felt interested so decided to go for it. Cheryl and I got it at the same day actually, wahaha. But because after that, when I tried to speak in tongues, I couldn't so I wasn't sure if I actually did receive the gift. So the following day, Yi Hui and some other people prayed in tongues all around me. I tried to imitate Yi Hui's but hers was too long and complicated and Shin Hwey's voice was very soft so I couldn't quite catch hers so I decided to imitate Uncle Dick's. Oh, I was slained. Is that how you spell it? Hahaha...At first I thought the holy spirit decided to leave me out because I felt nothing. Even when an aunty prayed and prayed and annointed me. And all around me, people were either on their knees weeping away or on the floor. And it seems only me and Cheryl were standing. Then Cheryl dropped and I realize I was swaying away. Thought it was lack of blood going to my head until Uncle Dick came and talked to me and told me I was swaying because the holy spirit is stirring in me. Then he told me to release and that an aunty is behind me to catch me. So that's how I ended up on the floor as well and felt like I was sitting on a jellyish cushion or something. The second worship session, the effect was greater and much much longer. Throughout the day, I felt very weak and I was trembling and shaky and all. If I stand long enough, I'd start swaying back again...but I didn't want to release because I didn't know what was behind me although at one point, Germaine and Geraldine offered to catch me when I fall but...I was afraid I would crush them or something. So in the end, I didn't fall.
Haha. It was eventful indeed. Will I ever get to be slained again? I do hope so..But the important thing is that I've restored back my faith. The spirit man in me is alive again! Whee~
- #67